RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- The use of this didactic aid is recommended for children above the age of 7.
- The exercises should be done regularly and systematically for 10-15 minutes a day.
- Do the exercises continuously, and alternate between all important fields of learning (motoric functions, language and speech, reading, writing, perceptions).
- Do at least one exercise for auditory or visual attention every day.
- The exercises can be done by the pupils themselves, by the teachers at school, individually or in groups, or at home with their parents.
- At school, the didactic aid can be used as initial motivation, at the end of a lesson, for making lessons more interesting, for relaxation, as a short break when studying, as cooperative learning among pupils, during lessons of additional professional support … The exercises can be upgraded with the subject matters discussed in class and adapted to the children's abilities.
- Parents can spend leisure time at home with their children and make good use of their time while learning through games in a fun way.