TIPS FOR TEACHERS WORKING WITH PUPILS
- Set clear and understandable instructions. Be systematic (First do this, then …)..
- Encourage he pupils' divergent thinking, encourage them to be daring and creative in their thinking.
- Answer the pupils' questions, even if you think they make no sense.
- Respect should be mutual.
- Notice the pupils' effort and congratulate them on it.
- Set such rules that you can follow.
- Avoid criticizing the personality and instead encourage discussion on inappropriate behaviour and looking for alternative ways for reaching the set goal.
- Be aware of the importance of cooperation with pupils, they are our greatest teachers.