At work, I notice that more and more children find it hard to focus, which is crucial for successful work at school. Pozorko is a didactic aid that enables me to develop the pupils' skills which are crucial for their successful following of the requests that they meet at school while acquiring skills like reading, writing, comprehension, and calculating. I use it for individual work with pupils and have noticed that they enjoy doing these activities. As I make notes of the pupils' achievements I also develop and encourage their own monitoring of their progress. I would recommend Pozorko to all those who notice children's attention issues at work. I don't see any limits as it can be perfectly adjusted to the children's age and needs.
Pozorko - Didactic aid EN
Didactic aid for the fostering of active attention, in English for children from the age of 7.
Pozorko is a didactic aid that can help you foster active attention, and at the same time, a basis for the development of your creativity as regards interaction with children.
Contents of the box:
- 100 cards with exercises (50 cards with exercises for the fostering of visual attention and 50 cards with exercises for the fostering of auditory attention)
- 50 worksheets, which are supplements to the cards (the access code is located on the back of the card, you can log in here)
- Exercises are based on five areas of learning: speech-language, reading, writing, perceptions, and motor skills.
Recommendations for use
- The use of this didactic aid is recommended for children above the age of 7.
- The exercises should be done regularly and systematically for 10-15 minutes a day.
- Do the exercises continuously, and alternate between all important fields of learning (motoric functions, language, and speech, reading, writing, perceptions).
- Do at least one exercise for auditory or visual attention every day.
- The exercises can be done by the pupils themselves, by the teachers at school, individually or in groups, or at home with their parents.
- At school, the didactic aid can be used as initial motivation, at the end of a lesson, for making lessons more interesting, for relaxation, as a short break when studying, like cooperative learning among pupils, during lessons of additional professional support … The exercises can be upgraded with the subject matters discussed in class and adapted to the children's abilities.
- Parents can spend leisure time at home with their children and make good use of their time while learning through games in a fun way.
The password for accessing the worksheets is located on the back of the operating instructions supplied with the product. If you have lost the instructions, contact us.